Saturday 19 May 2012

FOTD: My everday look



Hi guys! Hope you are all well, as you may have guessed from the title I am doing a FOTD for my everyday makeup look.


First off I used boi-ing concealer in shade no.1 to hide any spots or blemishes. Stila SPF 30 oil free tinted moisturiser in shade light 03 was applied next using my Real Techniques buffing brush. Garnier under eye concealer to hide dark circles then to finish off the base I set it with Rimmel Stay Matt powder in translucent. I used my favourite bronzer, 2 True All Over Natural Bronzing Powder to contour my face then topped my checks of with Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud. Eyebrows were simple just went over them with a clear mascara from MUA to keep them in place all day!

For my eyes I used Lemon-aid from benefit to even out my eyelid then applied Bare Minerals prime time eyeshadow primer so that my shadow would stay in place all day! The actual eyeshadow is all from the Sleek Au Natural palette. I used the colour cappuccino all over the lid (3rd from left on the top row), I ran just a tiny bit of conker through the crease (1st from left on bottom row). Then just to blend them out I used honeycomb (3rd from right on top row). To highlight my brow bone and inner corner i used the matt white called nougat which i LOVE! I curled my lashes then topped them off with a bit of Flawless Definition by Bare Minerals (favourite mascara of the moment! Just looks so natural).

Lips were kept simple by using Stila's lip stick in the colour Fiona sheered out so its not to bright.

What do you wear on an everyday basis? Any good products going around that I could use every day?

Caitlin xx

P.S. Just ordered my first GLOSSYBOX (Why has it taken me so long?)!! Post will be coming up on that when I receive it!



No comments:

Post a Comment