Monday 25 June 2012

Quick update...

Hi guys, hope that you are all ok:)

Sorry I haven't been blogging over the last month. A lot of things have just been happening in my life recently.

I am going to be back to blogging more regularly now as I got into quite a good routine so hopeful I will get back onto that routine again.

Ahh... last week of school then...... SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!
I can't wait! I haven't really got anything planned but with more time on my hands and being out of school that will give me more time to blog and review/test more products that I have bought recently.

Anyway enough rambling I'm going to go now and write some proper blog posts. Oh also I think that I am going to do Louise's ( sprinkle of glitter )LOTD's as they seem quite fun.

Right that is me away this time. Oh wait a minute another thing. Ha, I had you fooled then, you thought that I was going to start rambling again!

Hope you have a good week and I will talk to you later!


Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment