Sunday 29 July 2012

Glossybox: July 2012

Glossybox - £10.00 + £2.95 P+P

 I was really impressed with this months box! This box is meant to be there festival box. In my box there is 4 skincare products which I like one makeup and a perfume sample which I don't like but anyway the other products made up for it.

  • Bex London - London Urban Fragrance in W1X - I don't like this fragrance as I think it smells kind of like aftershave, but everyone is different so some people might like it.
  • Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi Moisture Mist - This is a multipurpose moisture spray. You can use it on your hair and skin. I have been using it on my skin to cool me down and give a little bit of moisture to the ends of my hair.
  • Monu - Eye Cool Gel - I have tried this a couple of times in the morning and it is really awakening and tones down my dark circles. I really like this, probably my favourite thing out of the box.
  • Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting - Irish Cream Pavlova - A multifunctional cream gloss. You can use it on you lips or cheeks. A tint of colour on the lips or a glow on the cheeks. I haven't used this much yet.
  • Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - Dry Oil - I am very excited to try this. It is a multipurpose dry oil for face, body and hair. I'm not sure how to use it so I will be testing it out soon and letting you know how I get on with it. (Love the cute little glass bottle!)
        Extra product,
  • Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Hydrating Line - Three sachets, one of the cleanser, one of the serum and one of the moisturiser. Haven't tried it yet but looking forward to.
I am very pleased with this box. There are a lot of things that I wouldn't buy my self, which is the point of these beauty boxes to try new things. I will definitely be getting next months box.

Caitlin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment