Saturday, 4 August 2012
When I was in Inverness a couple of days ago shopping with my mum in boots what was there? An Essie stand! I have wanted to try Essie for a while but the stand's haven't appeared at my local Boots/Superdrug. I was going to order this online a couple of days ago but glad I didn't.
Fiji is a creamy, white based, pastel pink. It looks sleek on the nails but it still has a summery vibe to it.Two coats of this and you are ready to go, which is good as with most other white or nude polishes tend to be quite sheer but not this one!. I also think that this would be nice instead of having a white tip on a French manicure, having a pinky white tip.
You can pick this up from most Boots/Superdrug (not mine though, grr...) for £7.99. I will honestly say that I think this is my favourite nail polish ever! I think a little Essie package will be coming through my door after doing some damage! What are your favourite Essie colours or is there any other brands that I should check out?
Wednesday, 1 August 2012
So I haven't got a lot of favourites for this month but the ones that I do have are truly real favourites.
- Body Shop Duo Body Butter - Sweat Pea - It has two different formula's one for normal skin and one for dry (which I use on elbows, knees etc..). I smells amazing and the scent lasts a fairly decent amount of time too.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - This is a sample that I got when I bought my Chubby Stick and absolutely love it! I have been using this morning and night as it is super moisturising but feels so light on the skin.
- Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation - Fairly Light - My favourite foundation, hands down! It makes you look flawless and is buildable I have a full review on it here!
- Mac Creemsheen Lipstick - Creamcup - A natural pink lip is what I have been reaching for most this month. It is really moisturising and lasts a good 2 - 3 hours on the lips.
- Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud - I have used this at least 20 out of the 31 days this month. It gives a natural flush of colour to the cheeks, which can be put on lightly or builded up for a stronger colour.