Sunday 9 September 2012

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer





I seem to be getting more and more obsessed with bronzers by the day! I have heard about this one lots on YouTube and have been wanting to try it. The only problem with that is you can only get it in the states (not sure about other countries). I was in poundworld just looking and I saw it! so of course I picked it up.

It is a matt brown Bronzer which isn't too orange or muddy so it is a great colour. It goes on smoothly and is very easy to blend. It is pigmented even so you don't need a lot but it isn't to pigmented so you don't have to worry about it not being blended as much as some bronzers.

If you can I really recommend trying to get it. I picked it up from poundworld so it was only a £1 and in the US I think it's around $2-3. a very cheap but good buy! Any other good bronzers out there I should try?

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete