Monday 8 April 2013

I ❤ Spring Tag



It has to be said I do love spring time! Although we don't really get hot weather it is a bit warmer. To be honest I think we are all great full to get anything other than snow. I'm going to be doing the I ❤ spring tag. So lets get on with it;

1. What is your favourite spring nail polish?
It has to be Barry M mint green.

2. What is your mist have lip colour?
I am in love with my Clinique chubby stick in 24 curvy candy!

3. What is your favourite spring dress?
It has to be said I'm not the biggest fan of dresses so I don't really have one.

4. What is your favourite flower?
I really like Lily's! The smell, colour and its my middle name funnily enough.

5. What is your favourite spring scarf or accessory?
I am obsessed with this neutral scarf from new look!*

6. What is your favourite spring trend?
I live the bright lips trend! This year I'm going to be brave and rock the bright lip, wish me luck.

7. What is your favourite spring candle?
I don't really burn candles so I don't have one.

8. What is your favourite spring perfume?
My favourite perfume in spring is daisy by

9. What is spring like where you live?
Well it's not quite beach whether but as its Scotland mostly rain and cloud but we do get the odd hot day if we are lucky!

10. What is your favourite thing about spring?
The bright colours! Whether it's through jewellery, nails, clothes or shoes I love it!

Let me know what your favourite things about spring are below or link to your post you've done. All I can say now is bring on summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment