Wednesday 3 April 2013

Maybelline The Rocket




I absolutely love mascara! When I saw that maybelline have brung out a new one I was right on it. The bright blue metallic packaging may put some people off but it's what inside that counts.

The wand is quite big but the plastic bristles are quite small so it doesn't clump at all! Wen apply to the lashes it lengthens them but you can definitely get volume from this mascara! Day to day though I just like to lengthen my lashes. It stays on all day and doesn't flake off!. I also use it on my bottom lashes without a problem. I find with some mascaras you get panda eyes by the need of the day but with this mascara you don't have to worry about it.

A great all rounder, it lengthens, gives volume and doesn't flake! You can get this from boots, super drug or any place that sells maybelline! It is about £7.99 but you can often find it in a 3 for 2 or on offer. I really recommend that you give this ago! Lets see what I try out next...

No comments:

Post a Comment